– Work with a team to build a knowledge management strategyfrom the ground up.
– Build, evolve, and maintain a repository of research onbest practices, gathering information from a variety of external stakeholders including industry
– Train and educate user, including senior leaders, how to manage relevant knowledge using tools such as SharePoint to create relevant procedures.
– Ensure easy access to best practices and promote sharing of information and innovation across a wide range of stakeholders.
– Support the design and development of SharePoint portal to enable information sharing and networking.
– Assess knowledge management tools and technologies and recommend best options for knowledge management.
– Experience with content management including collecting,documenting, analyzing, and implementing stakeholder software requirements.
– Experience with design and manage content, customization,forms, and custom workflow in SharePoint platform.
– Deep understanding of all out-of-the-box SharePoint features & configurations and have experience with assisting business groups to organize their
SharePoint site content